What is PAN CARD CENTER?
- Do you know that it is mandatory for businessmen and service providers to have GST registration, account, PAN card, TDS return? Taking all these things into consideration, we have brought a proposal in which you can start providing these services at your center and increase your income up to Rs. 50,000. Now you may have been thinking how it can be done. If you provide these services to at least 50 shopkeepers and businessmen, they will easily give Rs. 1000 monthly to avail the services. They will do so because they will go to some other place for the same purpose and they may have to pay Rs. 2000 to Rs 2500. Since you are providing good services at less price, so they will surely come to you. Another thing is that other GST centers are providing services for GST only but you will provide all the four services. Here we will discuss about PAN card center. First, let us see what PAN card is.
What is PAN CARD?
- PAN card or Permanent Account Number card is issued by the income tax department and it is a mixture of letters and alphabets, which is equal to ten. The card is mandatory for the persons who are involved in business or financial transactions. Here are the steps, which a person has to follow to apply for PAN card.
- Online form is available which the users have to fill.
- Download the form and fill it.
- Attach two passport size pictures to the form.
- Attach proof of address and proof of date of birth.
Eligibility to open a PAN Card Center
- People who want to open a PAN card center to provide the facility of making PAN card should have the following eligibility. and as per defined by UTI and NSDL time to time.
- The person must have completed graduation and should have done any one of the following courses given below.
- The person has to submit a photocopy of the following documents
- Character certificate
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Mool niwas praman patra (proof of permanent address)
Infrastructure required for the center
- The center must have an area of 250 sq. ft. Along with it, the center should have a computer, printer, scanner, and fast internet connection.
PAN card center
- There are many online agents that provide PAN card service to the people who apply for the new or want to make amendments in the existing ones. That is the reason that these agents have opened their outlets in many states. The PAN card applicants face issues in filling th form and the place where they have to submit. Online agents are their rescuers in this case.
PAN Card Center with multiservice portal
- We are a certified PAN card agency and people can contact us for their problems related to PAN card. We also have multiservice portal and people an avail different services without any trouble. Here are the benefits of contacting us.
- People can fill the form and do everything at home through our PAN card service.
- Chances of committing mistakes are the least as we do everything online.
- Users have to download a form and fill and then go through the payment procedure.
- Other services on the multi-portal include multi recharge system & DMT & AEPS etc.
- PAN card can also be easily tracked through the system.
Why choose us?
- Besides dealing with PAN card and other services, we also deal with B2B software development so people just have to contact us and we will provide all the services as per their need.
How to Apply for PAN Card Center?
- It is a very easy process as people have to submit the following details.
- PSN (Personal Shop Number)
- POA (Proof of Address)
- Mobile number
- PAN number
- Aadhaar Card number
Why associate with DogmaSoft?
- Here are the benefits that people will get by contacting with DogmaSoft.
- Save money & time
- You can check PAN status
- Online Documentation you don't have to come here you can easily apply a pan center at your home.
- PAN number
- Aadhaar Card number
After contacting people can earn by providing various services and getting commission.