Workshops and Seminars This Service available only Jaipur Head-Office.
Workshops and Seminars
We offer a number of workshops specifically designed for our issuers, providing helpful information on the various aspects of being a public company.
The financial world in which we operate is changing at an unprecedented rate. Investors, regulators and the public have heightened expectations concerning the governance, transparency and accountability of public companies.
- They allow organizations to get updated information on key issues that their organizations are concerned with.
- They are valuable for delegates who carry a heavy workload.
- They allow delegates to have issues addressed on a specific topic by recognized experts who are up to date with the latest developments in the field.
- They are very appropriate in an era in which people do not have time to read a number of books by experts. They can spend a reasonably short period of time and get substantial information on a topic they have an interest in. The speakers, who specialize in these fields, have already done the sifting and selection of information from a wide variety of sources. They then present the delegates with those aspects that are particularly relevant for South African institutions in the current workplace environment.
- They create learning communities that bring together delegates from like-minded companies.
- The learning environment encourages delegates to exchange experiences, ideas and practices from their own companies.
- It allows delegates to interact with other companies who may be experiencing similar issues and problems. It allows them to tackle issues together. In turn perspectives will be broadened as a result. This information exchange helps delegates benchmark their companies.
- Reputable conference organizers add a great deal of value by identifying appropriate speakers (who have the necessary subject matter expertise, practical experience in implementation, as well as the ability to engage audiences in workshops/seminars in an interesting way that stimulates thought and debate).