NGO Registration Services
What is N.G.O ?
N.G.O is defined as organization which help people.It can be registered under charitable Trust act 1920 and Society act 1860.It can be registered under both acts. N.G.O works for charity only.
Registration of NGOs under :
- Societies Registration Act, 1860
- Indian NGO Trust Act, 1882
- Charitable Religious NGO Trust Act, 1920
- Companies Act, 1956, Section 25
- Foreign Contribution (Regulation Act), 1976
- Any other Act
How many types of N.G.O can be registered ?
N.G.O can be registered in Six types:-
- State Level
- State Level Funding
- National Level
- National Level Funding
- International Level
- International Level Funding
Members are required to make N.G.O :-
- Minimum two member
- Maximum twenty one member
Papers Formalities are required to make N.GO:-
- ID proof of every members of N.G.O is required
Members are required to make Society, Association, Club, Samiti, Foundation:-
- Minimum Seven member
- Maximum fifty member
Papers Formalities are required to make Society, Association, Club, Samiti, Foundation:-
- ID proof of every members of Society, Association, Club, Samiti, Foundation is required.
Members are required to make Trust Foundation:-
- Minimum two member
- Maximum Eight member
Papers Formalities are required to make Trust Foundation :-
- ID proof of every members of Trust Foundation is required
NGO/TRUST Registration Service Available Jaipur Head Office Only
National level N.G.O
Meaning of National Level N.G.O is to work throughout country like working in whole India. Branches of National Level N.G.O can be opened in any part of Country. Registration of this N.G.O can be done from any part of Country. You can open office of N.G.O at National Level. We have good process of making N.G.O. We can get it registered in any part of country Drafting and process of making N.G.O are with us in a very good way. We have main points from different 500 National Level N.G.O. Registration of this N.G.O can be done in Delhi also. If you have ID proof or Residential proof of Delhi,even If you stay in any part of India,we will help you to make N.G.O. We will complete your file we will inform you of Registration. Registration can be done very easily.
Cost of National Level N.G.O:-
Miscellaneous Expenses + Additional Services Charges + File Charges + Document Process Charges+ Consultant Fees + Registration Charges
Total Charges - 25,000 - 30,000
- Minimum 7 members (All members are from diffrent states and 1 member must be from delhi
- All members ID proof and photographs
- No blood relation between all members
- All members address Proof + must posses 1 Address proof of delhi
National Level N.G.O registration service available Delhi Only.
International level N.G.O
International level N.G.O:- Meaning of international level N.G.O. is to work throughout world . you can work at world Level you can open office of N.G.O. at world level. Branches of International level N.G.O can be opened in any Country.
Registration of International N.G.O. can be done from any part of world. We have very good process of making of international N.G.O. are with us in good way. We have main point from different 1200 N.G.O of international level. Registration of the N.G.O. can be done from Delhi also. If you have proof or residential proof of Delhi, even you stay in any part of world we can help you to make N.G.O. We can tell you place of Registration .
Registration can be done very easily.
International level Funding N.G.O
meaning of International level funding N.G.O is to work throughout world. You can work at world level.you can open office in any part of world. Branches of International level N.G.O can be opened in any Country. Registration of international N.G.O. can be done from any part of world. We have very good method of making International level funding N.G.O are with us in good way.we have main points from different 3000 N.G.O. of International level funding if you have ID Proof residentional proof of Delhi, registration of this N.G.O. can be done from Delhi also even you stay in. any part of world. We can help you to make N.G.O. 6000 funding agencies give fund to International level N.G.O. If your N.G.O. is made by us.you Apply for fund from these agencies,then you will not have any problem in getting fund. There is not any such provision, which can stop you to take fund.There will not be any problem to get 35AC/10(23C). all points are complete, which will help you to get 35AC/10(23C).
35 AC Registration of NGO
A Non Government Organizations are established for the welfare of the society they need some financial assistant to run their welfare related works. These organizations arrange their funds through donations made to them by the governments or other individuals or corporate bodies. So to attract the finance for these welfare organizations the government has provided some tax reliefs and benefits to those making donations. The Income Tax Act has certain provisions which offer tax benefits to the "donors". All NGOs should avail the advantage of these provisions to attract potential donors. Section 35AC is one of such sections. But this section provides benefir to only those assessees who have income from the head business or profession Under section 35AC, Organisations having income from business or profession can get 100 per cent deduction. Charitable Organisations can get registered themselves u/s. 35AC by applying to the National Committee under rule 11F to 11-O, if they are carrying on any business. The approval under section 35AC is for three years only and not permanent in nature.
The Central Government approves certain NGOs and notifies them as eligible for project or schemes for the purposes of section 35AC. If an NGO succeeds in getting such an approval for its projects then it stands a very good chance of mobilising funds from the corporate and the business sector. Business houses making contribution to such approved projects are allowed the benefits of deducting such contribution as expenditure.
- NGO registration certificate.
- Last three years audit report.
- Last three years annual report.
- Balance sheet.
- Registration Time Duration : 3 to 5 months.
- Total cost of 35 AC registration is 60,000 - 1 Lac..
12A and 80G Registration
An NGO can avail income tax exemption by getting itself registered and complying with certain other formalities, but such registration does not provide any benefit to the persons making donations. The Income Tax Act 1961 has certain provisions which offer tax benefits to the "donors". All NGO's should avail the advantage of these provisions to attract potential donors. Section 80G is one of such sections. If an NGO gets itself registered under section 80G then the person or the organisation making a donation to the NGO will get a deduction of 50% from his/its taxable income. If an ngo gets registered under 12A and 80g, then only it is applicable for any government funding. A newly registered ngo can also apply for 80g registration.
- Dully filled in Form – 10A for registration u/s 12A registration and also 80G registration
- Registration Certificate and MOA /Trust Deed (two copies – self attested by NGO head)
- NOC from Landlord (from registered office)
- A Copy of PAN card of your NGO
- Photocopy of Electricity Bill / House tax Receipt /Water Bill
- Evidence of welfare activities carried out & Progress Report since inception or last 3 years
- Books of Accounts, Balance Sheet & ITR (if any), since inception or last 3years
- List of donors along with their address and PAN
- List of governing body or board of trustees members with their contact details
- Original RC and MOA /Trust Deed for verification
- Authority letter in favour of NGO Factory
- Any other document or affidavit / undertaking, if extra information is by the Income Tax department
- Registration Time Duration : 3 to 5 months.
- Total cost of 12A and 80G registration is 60,000 - 1 Lac..