If you are unhappy with the services provided by your current Website hosting service provider you can always contact us and get the domain transferred to our servers. We are known for our affordable price and impeccable quality. You can also be rest assured to know that we are the leading Web hosting provider in all of India. The simple steps you need to follow to transfer your domains are:
- Get the EPP code from your current Register.
- You need to provide us your contact information as well as the EPP code that you got from your current register.
- We will transfer your domain to our server.
- The domain name will be transferred to our server within 7 to 10 working days provided there are no objections from your current register.
- We will provide you with the complete access using our control panel.
If you're ready to transfer your domain:
- Verify that at least 60 days have passed since you registered or last transferred your domain.
In accordance with ICANN rules, you cannot transfer your domain to another provider until 60 days after you register or transfer your domain.
- Make sure your domain is unlocked.
For your security, locked domains cannot be transferred. If your domain is locked, visit your Domain Control Panel and click the Edit Domain Locking link.
- Check your administrative contact email address.
Your new provider will send an email to your domain administrative contact to confirm your domain transfer. If you can't receive the confirmation, you won't be able to complete the transfer!
- Disable Private Domain Registration.
Private Domain Registration is an optional service that masks personal information that would otherwise be visible in the public WHO's registry—information that includes the administrative contact email address mentioned above. To ensure you receive your new provider's email, we recommend that you disable this feature.
- Get your authorization code.
To find your authorization code, head to your Domain Control Panel, and click the View Your Authorization Code link. On the following page, you'll see your unique domain authorization code. Print this code, as you'll need it to give to your new provider
- Contact your new provider.
When you're ready, contact your new provider to begin the transfer process. Be sure to have your authorization code handy, as your new provider will need it to verify the move. If you have made any changes in steps 2–4 above, we recommend you wait at least 24 hours before contacting your new provider; this will allow time for your updates to be recognized.
- Cancel your plan.
Once your transfer is complete, we'll send you an email confirming the transfer (you can also check this status with your new provider — it should take about nine days). When you receive this confirmation, you may Note that Yahoo does not automatically cancel your service when you transfer your domain.
Step by step guide for domain transfer process
1. You submit the transfer through our web site. We send the confirmation email of domain transfer - renewal to your email specified. The domain secret codes (EPP codes) must be provided to us in the very first step of the transfer process.
2. Then, the system tries to fetch the admin contact email address of your domain name. If it can not fetch due to your current registrar problems, the transfer fails. If the system obtains your admin contact email address from the public whois then it sends the first approval email.
3. The first approval email must be approved by you within 5 days or the transfer fails.
4. If you approve the first email but your domain name is locked or suspended for non-payment at the loosing registrar end then the transfer fails.
5. If your domain name is in OK or Active status then the transfer process goes on and is now considered approved by the registry. During this step, the registry can deny the transfer. However, we are not aware of any cases where the registry would deny the transfer.
6. The loosing registrar sends you a second approval email usually asking you to cancel the transfer. If you cancel then the transfer fails. If you ignore then the transfer must be completed within 5-7 days according to ICANN. However, even on this step the transfer can fail. For example, if during this step, you or your loosing registrar lock or unlock your domain name then the transfer fails.
7. If the loosing registrar sends you instructions on how to approve your transfer then use them to speed up the transfer.